SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-time About Del Sol Medical Center
Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has provided qualityhealthcare to El Paso and the surrounding region. As a full-service, acute carehospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in EmergencyServices, we continue to expand our services to meet the growing needs of ourtristate community, providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity &Child Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for ourBariatric Clinic, a Level II Trauma Center, and a newly renovated 32-bedRehabilitation Hospital.The physicians, nurses and staff at our 350-bedhospital are committed to providing the highest quality care with compassionand integrity.
salary,excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team andyour ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, and employeediscount program. We would love to talk to you about this fantasticopportunity.
To provide professional nursing care to patientsutilizing the nursing process. Incollaboration with the patients family and other members of the health caredelivery team, including physicians, implements, evaluates and coordinates theplan of care.
POPULATION SERVED: Core competences will be assessed primarily on the following patientpopulation served: Neonates
- Demonstrates knowledge andapplication of the nursing process.
- Participates and cooperatesin the unit based Quality Improvement process.
- Supports, maintains andprovides an environment which is supportive of quality patient care througheffective use of resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops andendorses customer service skills in relationships with internal and externalcustomers.
- Serves as the patient andfamily advocate with respect to the patients right to privacy by protectingconfidential information.
- Plans and implements patientcare and teaching based on a total assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documentspatient response: monitors and recognizes changes in physiological andpsychosocial status; takes appropriate action based on assessment of thepatient.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/ORPREFERRED:
- Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diplomain Nursing, or BSN.
- Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state.
- Current BCLS certification
- Current NRP certification requiredwithin 6months of hire date
- Current S.T.A.B.L.E.certification required within 6months of hire date
EXPERIENCEREQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- NICU, Nursery experiencepreferred.
SKILLS,KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Reads and writes BasicEnglish with the basic skills necessary to transfer physician orders.
- Knowledge of body substanceisolation.
- Ability to listen, empathizeand respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs.
- Bilingual in English/Spanishpreferred.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.